Why Choose Us?
We challenge you to find cheaper! Our rates include a brand new vehicle, unlimited mileage, insurance and roadside assist*. Why pay more?
We offer a great range of vehicles at competitive prices, from the most reputable suppliers.
We provide 24/7 service while you're on the road. You can also call 1800 761 192 , leave a message, and we'll return your call.
Planning Your Trip
Car leasing is a fantastic alternative to long term car rental in Nantes. The insurance included is certainly a highlight, covering many European countries! Leasing is a tax free buy back programme endorsed by the French government to encourage tourism.
There are only 3 companies you can lease from in Nantes and these are; Renault, Peugeot and Citroen. The variety of vehicles offered by these three companies are extensive and selection of the best deal can be an overwhelming experience. Udrive takes the hassle from our customers and compare the rates from these three companies to suit your needs. We will simply compare and provide you with the best possible quote from one of these companies within 24 hours of receiving your quote request. We're confident that once you've compared our prices to those elsewhere, you'll find that our deals are unbeatable.
Specifically designed for non-European residents and travellers planning an extended holiday in Nantes between 17 and 175 days, all vehicles are left-hand drive. It is a great alternative to car hire allowing you to explore the best of Nantes as soon as you arrive.
Please note that most vehicles include insurance with no vehicle excess, full factory warranty, personal accident insurance, free additional drivers, unlimited kilometres and 24 hour roadside assistance in 8 countries throughout Nantes.
Although Nantes does not feature highly on tourism destinations like its counterpart Paris, it does have many attractions that make it a worthwhile destination to visit. It is the sixth largest city in France and labelled as the French capital of history and art. It also holds the title of a European green city due to their efforts to introduce green space and reduce carbon emissions from public transport.
Facts about Nantes
- The citizens are called Nantais
- The beginnings of the city are traced back to the Gallic period and a tribe called the Namnetes
- Its nickname is “Venice of the West”
- It was originally part of historic Brittany
- In 1940, German troops invaded and occupied the city
- The city also suffered heavy bombing by the British during the Second World War
- It is located on the banks of the Loire River
- The typical weather pattern suggests mild summer with cool winters
- The city is divided into 11 neighbourhoods
- Cycling is a heavily promoted way to get around the city
Things to do in Nantes, France
- Visit all the historical churches including the Saint Pierre and Paul cathedral, Basilica Saint Louis and the Basilica of Saint Nicolas.
- Top museums to visit are the art museum, history museum, and Thomas Dobree
- The Château des Ducs de Bretagne is an old castle and also home to the History Museum. It makes a great day out for exploring and is known in English as the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany.
- Explore the historical shopping mall that was built in 1841 and is known as Passage Pommeraye.
- The Botanical Gardens of Nante has slowly been crafted over three centuries and includes a variety of plants from around the world
- The Parc de Proce is a beautiful green park that is also home to an 18th century mansion
- Lovers of music will enjoy the concert hall that holds over 8,500 seats
- Try the local white wine specialty of Muscadat
- The traditional food is Galettes that is a heavier version of the crepe. Eat it with a variety of savory fillings
- The Grand Elephant is a large mechanical device that people can board to go for a slow walk. Kids will especially love this one.
- The Memorial to the Abolition of Slavery is a 400-metre walk paying homage to anyone who has suffered at the hands of slavery. From the African slave trade to present day abduction, it is a sombre look into a dark concept.
- The Folle Journee is a five-day musical festival dedicated to the genre of classical works.
- Kids will enjoy the Sea World Merry Go Round
- Save money by looking at the city’s Nante pass that will provide 10% discount to any avid explorers who aim to see as much as they can while in Nantes.